VGA + 3.5mm Audio to HDMI Converter
This converter is used to convert the VGA output signal of a PC or a laptop to an HDMI output signal compatible with most high definition televisions or computer monitors with HDMI inputs
The converter will also support audio through a 3.5mm (headphone jack size) input which connects to the 3.5mm output of the PC or laptop with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm male to male cable
The audio is then coupled with the VGA video signal, audio and video are both converted to HDMI format, and output over a single HDMI cable to the television or monitor
- Converts a VGA video and 3.5mm stereo audio to a digital HDMI signal.
- Inputs: 1 x VGA, 1 x 3.5mm analog stereo.
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI
- Output resolution up to 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz).
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 specification.
- Maximum transmission rate: 5Gbps
- Maximum transmission distance: 15m (45ft) using 24AWG or thicker HDMI cable.
- Power supply: AC adapter w/ DC5V 1A output.