PCI Express card expands your PC with extra 4 USB 3.0 Ports With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution to use USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
• Each SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the PCI express card supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
• 4 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports attached with this PCI card for standard desktop PCs.
• 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32/64-bit ).
• The PCI-E card supports USB hot plug, plug and play; support PLM; low energy consumption.
• The PCI Express card can fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
• Solid Capacitors with filtering units on the PCI card promise a reliable and secure connectivity.
• 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
• 1x CD Driver
• 1x User Manual
• 1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
• 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
• mounting screws
• To ensure sufficient power supply. it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
• No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset.
• If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.
• If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
• Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.