The Patriot Blast Solid State Drive (SSD) is the perfect solution for those looking to increase the performance and storage space of their system. Available in capacities of 120GB, 240GB, 480GB and 960GB the Blast SSD fits the needs of everyday users looking to eliminate lag time with their traditional HDDs.
Built with a SATAIII 6Gb/s interface that is backwards compatible with SATAII 3Gb/s, the Blast SSD has transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and varying between capacities, write speeds of up to 425MB/s (120GB), 530MB/s (240GB) and 540MB/s (480GB and 960GB). Measured at 7mm high in a 2.5” form factor the Blast fits neatly into any Ultrabook™, laptop or desktop PC.
Advanced features include end-to-end data path protection (ETEP), advanced wear-leveling, advanced garbage collection, smart ECC, smart refresh, guaranteed flush technology and smart flush technology. The Patriot Blast is Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows, 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Mac OS X, and Linux systems and backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty to deliver one of the most reliable choices in SSDs.
- Phison S10 Series Controller
- DRAM Cache: 120GB and 240GB = 256 MB| 480GB = 512MB | 960GB = 1024MB
- SATA3 6Gbps/SATA2 3Gbps
- TRIM support (O/S dependent)
- End-to-end data path protection (ETEP)
- Advanced Garbage Collection
- Smart ECC
- Smart Refresh
- Operating Temperature – 0° ~ 70°C
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) – Up to 32 commands
- ECC Recovery: Up to 120bits/2KB
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 4K Aligned Random Read: 100K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: 120GB = 14K IOPs | 240GB = 23K IOPs | 480GB = 32K IOP s | 960GB = 38K IOPs
- Sequential Read & Write Transfer: Up to 560MB/s Read120GB: Up to 425MB/s Write | 240GB: Up to 530MB/s Write
480GB and 960GB: Up to 540MB/s Write
*Based on ATTO
- O/S Support: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Mac® OS / Linux