USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card
This USB Audio adapter converts a USB port to an audio port, letting you add a headset and microphone to your computer without the need to unplug other devices.
Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specification 1.0, the USB audio adapter couldn't be any simpler to install. It's as easy as connecting the adapter to an available USB 2.0 port, then connecting your audio devices to the provided 3.5 mm audio ports as needed.
Compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac operating systems, the adapter integrates into virtually any computer environment, and provides superb sound quality and convenience.
Note: The ICUSBAUDIOB supports mono, and not stereo microphone input.
- Add audio support to any USB capable computer system
- Replace a failed onboard audio port for desktops or laptops
- Connect 3.5mm mini-jack headset to a Playstation 3 console
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A compact and portable audio adapter that can instantly give a system audio capabilities without any software or driver installation
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support